Material: Polyster Crepe (Softest Satin Feel To The Material) Polyester crepe material is a man-made fabric. When introduced in 1951, polyester was hailed as a fabric that needed no ironing. Crepe is a fabric made from tightly twisted yarns. The finished appearance of crepe is crinkled fabric. Before man-made threads and yarns were developed, crepe was made the usage of silk. Advancements in technology have made polyester crepe almost indistinguishable from silk crepe.
Reference to Amazon’s Size Chart for Chest/Bust Size.
Length of Kaftan is 54 Inches. Lenght of Arms is 20 Inches.
Machine Washable/Dryer Suitable. Hang to Dry as Well. Does NOT Shrink
BombayFashions KAFTANS are of the highest quality. We carry the largest collection of Kaftans, Tunics, & Skirts online. Available from Small, Medium, Large, XL, and 2-XL we cater to the on a regular basis woman who wants to look and feel beautiful. Our KAFTANS will also be machine washed and are dryer friendly. They may be able to at all times be hung to dry as well. Each KAFTAN is with a stunning print – no embroidery/embellishments found on KAFTAN – as nothing can fall/break off – Just a stunning KAFTAN in an incredible print!
BombayFashions PRINTED KAFTANS. in every color are our best sellers on Amazon. We have sold 1000s of these KAFTANS/TUNIC TOPS. Please feel comfortable with your purchase by reading our feedback/reviews left by our buyers. As with any business, we are unable to satisfy a 100% of our clients; so we recommend reading the 95%+ positive reviews quite than the other 5% neutral/negative reviews. We are very honest & upfront with our clients. Our Tunics/Kurti Tops are incredible and we provide superb ‘Tunic/Kurti Top Care Instructions’ with every Tunic/Kurti Top you receive.
Length of Kaftan is 54 Inches. Arm Length is 20 Inches.
How to make a choice the Right Size: ADD 4 Inch to your Bust Size that is your Kaftan size. Example: If Bust size 40″ Select Size 44-XL.
Printed Kaftan Very Soft Material. No Embroidery – Only Print. Length is 54 inches. Arm Length is 20 Inches.
Material: Polyster Crepe (Softest Satin Feel To The Material) Available in Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2-XL.
Machine Washable. Dryer Secure. If preferred, Hand Wash/Drip Dry is okay.
We are Amazons largest seller of TUNICS/KURTIS, & SKIRTS. With over 800 variations of designs/sizes.