1. There’s a beautiful soft sheen to the fabric when worn in the sun. It’s a generous size, giving several options for wearing. It may be a cape, a shawl, worn loosely in the crook of your elbows, draped over the shoulders or tied in front.
2. Our cashmere pashmina scarf is great for taking with you for a light wrap in the evening if you’re going to dinner or for putting in your bag on the airplane for wrapping up in if you get cold right through a flight.
3. These shawls and wraps would compliment bridal or bridesmaid evening gown dresses. These wedding pashmina Will also be worn loose or draped elegantly over the shoulders to inject a touch of elegance and individuality to your wedding day outfit. This makes them very popular for weddings as bridesmaid guest gifts.
4. Pashmina shawl Will also be worn at any formal occasion or a simple scarf worn each day. Perfect to use as a wrap at a function or as a super cozy scarf right through the colder months. Will also be worn all year round.
5. Pashmina wrap is also the quintessential cover-up for restaurants, theaters, outdoors, parties, work events and dining out, as well as being a beautiful complement to your more relaxed daytime outfit. They may well change into the most versatile piece in all of your wardrobe.
6. Remove attached label from the scarf might cause damages. Gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hand wash could use hair shampoo in cold water. Wash individually. Squeeze gently and do not twist. Dry flat.
Blend of silk, fine viscose and acrylic. Weight: Approx. 7 oz. Length Approx. 78″ with fringes (72″ + 3″ fringes each side) / width Approx. 27″. It’s soft, medium weight, and has a subtle sheen. Drapes nicely and stays wrinkle free. Rolls up and fits in your purse easily.
Ideal as a wrap for a wedding or evening event and great as a warm scarf right through cold months. Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places (office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant, supermarket and cruise go back and forth) when you wish to have a little extra warmth.
This shawl wrap may be worn as a bridal, bridesmaid’s pashmina or as a beautiful complement to a guest’s formal outfit. Making a lovely gift idea for an anniversary, wedding ceremony, birthday party or leaving present. Pashmina scarf is perfect for any season, event or occasion!
Great as a shawl, head wrap, hijab, stole or light cover. Wrap a pashmina stole around shoulders for a touch of late-evening warmth, or tie around your neck for casual panache. They are going to dress up any outfit whether a formal occasion such as a wedding or dinner date or simply use as a summer evening wrap.
Remove attached label from the scarf might cause damages. Gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hand wash could use hair shampoo in cold water. Wash individually. Squeeze gently and do not twist. Dry flat.